Help & support
Please note that the Everyone’s Business campaign is not responsible for the content of any of the links below but hopes that they may provide a source of further help and information.
If you or someone you are concerned about are in crisis, despairing or suicidal, please contact one of the agencies below.
If you live in the UK and are looking for extra support or advice urgently, there are a number of services you can approach:
- Talk to a health professional e.g your own GP, midwife or health visitor
- Accident and Emergency at your local hospital
- Emergency services, ambulance, tel: 999
- Samaritans tel: 116 123 (free to call and will not appear on the phone bill) web: www.samaritans.org email: email@example.com
Local support organisations*
* Netmums provide a search by postcode (Please note we do not check or monitor this facility or the organisations listed)
National telephone / email support lines:
Please note: we do not check or monitor these services
Moderated Forum, click here to find out more.
One-to-one messaging available through the site, just register here
Helpline: 10am – 2pm – 0207 386 0868
Live chat online facility
Peer support available, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
Helpline open from 9am-8pm every day – 0843 2898 401
Email support available – email@example.com
Tel: 116 123 (this is a free telephone number and will not appear on the phone bill)
Tommy’s offers support to women who have suffered the loss of a baby as well as support for those who have had a difficult or traumatic pregnancy, birth or postnatal period
0800 0147 800 Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm